Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

House Hunting (Update) 8-22-09

Sorry for not getting any posting done this week. This morning I am on my way to the new house for the 4th time to get the inspection done. The utilities were finally turned on late yesterday, late enough that the 3pm inspection had to be postponed until this morning. Finally got the appraisal report on Thursday. The appraiser noted 6 items for repair for about $4000, but most of these are a very quick and easy fix. The tough one is that the house doesn't have any tie downs and it will cost somewhere around $1800 to get them installed. If we can get around that issue things are looking good.

I am planning on posting this evening and will include some pics of the inside of the house.

No comments: