Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

House Hunting (Update)

As you know a few months ago I was trying to buy a new manufactured home and a lot to put it on. Well, that has totally fallen through. So anyway, the other day I saw a listing for an 1182 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath dbl gar in my price range, so I set up a meeting with my Realtor to see the house. We get there and it is not 1182 sq ft, its 1782 sq ft, not 3 bed 2 bath, its 4bed 2bath, island snack bar in the kitchen, formal dining, formal living and a family room, and best part is that the shop is a little bigger than the garage I currently have, only the wash/dry, furnace and water heater are all in the house so they will not be taking up my valuable shop space.

Last Saturday I put in an offer that was several thousand less than the asking price, today they made a counter offer of a few thousand less than the asking price. I have accepted there offer. It is a bit of a sows ear at the moment but with some time and elbow grease I will easily turn it into a silk purse. Having built them for 4 years and then engineered them for another 4 years I should have no problems making the changes that I want to make. Right now closing is scheduled for the end of Aug but I am hoping that we can move it up by at least a week.

Master bedroom, guest room, den, anyone got any interesting ideas for the 4th bedroom? So far my ideas are a dungeon or a den for TBC.

I should be able to post some pics later next week.

This means that I am deeper in debt now than at any other time in my life..............shit!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!.... House debt is good debt...... It helps secure your future