Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THEY MUST DIE, DIE, DIE......






At this point I don't care how environmentally hazardous or inhuman the method is.... THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!


























I moved into this house in Feb of 04 and every spring and fall I get sugar ants in my kitchen. I have even caulked things that I never before would have ever imagined caulking(lucky for the cat that she can still move faster than me).


Are they on the bananas that are laying out on the counter? No.


Are they in the cabinet where the toaster is stored and has toast crumbs all over the cabinet shelf? No.


Are they in the cabinet that has an open box of mashed potato flakes? No.


Are they under the sink where the garbage is? No.


Are they all over the inside of my lunch box that I thoroughly cleaned inside and out earlier? Yes.


Are they wandering around the open areas of the counter top that has been cleaned earlier? Yes.


IS IT TIME FOR THEM TO DIE??????? YES, YES, YES FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.




No comments: