Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where is Brissel

This is Brissel. She likes to hide all over the house. A while back I found her on top of the china cabinet, then peaking around the side of the tv in the living room, a couple of weeks ago she was IN the fireplace and last week she was peaking through the doors on the end table next to the sofa. Tonight I come home to a dark and quiet house after a 12 hour work day and where do I find her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!


Munro~