Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Sucks In A Bad Way

My Dr's office called today about the CT that was taken when I went to the ER on Sat. Is seems that in addition to the two stones in the left kidney there is what at this point is believed to be a cyst of some type on/in the right kidney. The nurse that I spoke with said that most likely the Dr will schedule an ultrasound before making any treatment plans. Right now that is about all I have for info, but I do have an appointment tomorrow so I will get more info and keep you posted.

No comments: