Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two more nails

Two more nails in the McCain/Palin campaign coffin.

TCB watched SNL last night just to see Palin and said that in his mind it was very damaging to Palin's political career. He watched Colin Powell on one if the Sunday morning news programs (I caught the last few minutes of it). Powell, a Republican, came out in support of Obama, his words were very well thought out and respectful of both candidates. I agree with the political annalist that followed that the announcement from Powell will sway the senior/retired military vote to Obama.

Here is a link to a report on her performance from Taipie Times
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2008/10/20/2003426465

On a side note. If Powell were to run for president, at this point I think I would seriously think about voting for him.

No comments: