Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's A Girl.....

She has been given the name Kennadi, she is a 10 month old ACD( Australian Cattle Dog ). I will be fostering her through PAN ( Pet Adoption Network) until we can find a permanent home for her. When I picked her up at the Humane Society on Jan 23rd she was curled up in the corner of her kennel and shaking. With in a day or so it would have been hard for anyone to tell she was the same dog, she is now playful, energetic and very loving. In the 10 days that she has been with me she has showed absolutely no signs of aggression.



She tries so hard to get the cat to play but the cranky old puss just won't......

2 comments:

Howard in CT said...

All she needed was a good, good person to show her love, and that she didn't need to be afraid anymore. If possible, since kitty won't play, give her a place where she can look out a window. Took me years to realize most dogs just LOVE to do that. Great post, Man. r-r-r-ruff!! to all the hunky man meat here!

Anonymous said...

your post has brought me to tears... i recently rescued my dog, and he has changed in the most positive of ways. he is kind and loving, and he has brought joy to my partner and i. i, just the other day thought, what would have become of him had we not rescued him?
you are obviously kind and thoughtful to rescue her, i'm hoping you'll keep her and allow her to love you back.