Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Howard in Connecticut

Thanks for the encouragement.


This pic shows the complete entry area looking from the living room through to the family room, coat closet on the left and front door on the right. Next comes the carpet and the base molding and the Dining, Living and Family rooms will be done. I am so happy with the colors that I will be doing the same tile outside the front door in a welcome mat style pattern.

The other pics don't really show the grout that matches the gray color in the tile.

2 comments:

Howard in Connecticut said...

This is a very labor intensive pattern which you have installed flawlessly. These pics show it- and the surroundings - so well. btw your decoration of the dining room chandelier had me grinning from ear to ear :-)
You and TBC are creating a loving home, for sure.
Rock on, Gentlemen.

Galidrell said...

I have a long way to go before my house is any thing like TBC's house. His was new construction so all he had to do was decorate so in about 3 days his house looked like he has been there for years.