Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cricket Wireless Broadband Sucks

I was getting ready to do some posting yesterday at about 1pm. When I tried to open my blog, "Internet explorer can not display the web page" was what I got, so I tried several other pages including the email that I had just logged out of, same thing. I rebooted, same thing, rebooted again, same thing, totally shut everything down for over 20 minutes, same result. Switched to my laptop, same result. Needless to say at this point I am TFPO. I get dressed, drive over to the corporate Cricket location. We spend the next 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out what is going on. There was already one customer there with I got there with the same problem, only he had to shut down his business for the day because he couldn't communicate with his customers( he was keeping calm even though he was loosing money by the minute, if I were in his place I would have been a PBFH). About an hour after I got there lady brought her router in with her laptop with the same issue. After 2 1/2 hours they finally find out the the "Tech Division" knew at 1:30 that the entire state of Oregon was with out service. They told me that were not expecting it to be up until some time this morning, surprisingly it was up by 7 last night.

I noticed something else while I was there that was not encouraging at all. 25 to 30 customers came in while I was there. Not one single customer was there to start service, each and everyone had issues, two week old phones that would not work, chargers that would not work, dropped calls, and several people with billing issues.

Once I get moved and find out what my options are I WILL BE LEAVING Cricket.


TFPO = Totally Fucking Pissed Off
PBFH = Phyco Bitch From Hell

No comments: