Disclaimer

If you are not above the age of 18(21 depending on your location)PLEASE LEAVE NOW. If you are easily affended by adult/adult gay material PLEASE LEAVE NOW. Most if not all of the pics I post are gleened from free sites. If I have posted your copyrighted material, please provide proof of copyright and I will remove the posting as quickly as possible with my apologies.

The opinions and contents of this Blog are the opinions and work only of the individual blogger and should not be attributed to any other individuals or to any organization of which the blogger is a past or current member.

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Criteria

I received an email asking what my criteria is for posting pics.

1. If the subject is definitely or even just quite possibly a minor I will not post a pic.

2. Picture size, quality and content are the 3 main things. If the quality is not so good but the content is hot enough I'll post it. To post a small pic the quality and content must be impressive..... etc... etc...

3. Only the hottest of bodies will be posted head/faceless.

4. I will probably never post a pic of just a cock or just an ass. There is so much more to a man than just his cock/ass. But you never know....

5. Water sports, fisting, scat, S&M, and other such extreme fetishes are of no interest to me and there for will not be posted, unless requested under very special circumstances.

6. I will do my best to post all requests, I do however reserve the right to deny any request for any reason.

7. Self pics of readers will have a better chance of getting posted when the face, torso and crotch are shown, weather clothed or naked. (I'm looking forward to this!!)

8. The afor mentioned criteria is subject to revision, addition and/or omission at my sole discretion.... yadda... yadda... yadda......


Interesting side note: The word "fisting" is not in the blogger spell check dictionary

No comments: